Download the files required to use the Arduino based Response Collecting Device.
1. Download and install Arduino IDE software
2. Download and install the following Arduino libraries
3. Assembly the electronic components following the instructions in the article
4. Download the program for setting date and time using the Real Time Clock module (I2C protocol)
5. Download the programs for different methods of recording
6a. Download the STL files to 3D print the containing box
The original files can be dowloaded from
6b. Download the AutoCAD drawing of the containing box.